Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Puppy In My Stocking

Hello everyone! Can you believe there is only 5 more days til Christmas? Yikes! My how the time flies! Preparations are still in progress for hosting Christmas at my house and I have so many presents to wrap still!!! Today I am sharing a Christmas card that reminds me of my daughter when she was little.


This adorable little girl file is from Too Cute By Jessica's Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Girls. I used a Peachy Keen Face Stamp from the Christmas In July set. The puppy in the stocking is from the TCBJ's  A Puppy For Christmas file. I added pearls to the bows and buttons to her shirt. I love the little white stockings with black shoes just like my daughter wore when she was tiny. The sparkly poinsettia is a Recollections embellishment.


For the sentiment I used the Craftin Desert Diva's  Tag It and the Happy Celebrations stamp sets.










Thanks so much for hopping by! I will participate in the following challenges:


I hope you have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. Fun, very pretty colors and layout. We really appreciate that you are posting art with us in this two week challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Advent and Christmas Blessings to you and yours, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina , this is sooo pretty !!!! I love every single detail on this adorable card !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Sis! I especially love the pup's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is the sweetest card!! The little girl and puppy are adorable!! This makes me smile!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Fun card and image too!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)