Saturday, January 10, 2015

Beary Sweet and Cute Cocoa Cup

Hello my crafty friends!  It has been such a busy time and I haven't been able to craft since before Christmas. I am looking forward to my kids going back to school and being on a regular schedule again. I had fun making this sweet card using the Too Cute By Jessica Cute Cocoa Cups file. 



I'm still experimenting with using lots of patterned papers on my projects. Sometimes it is hard for me and I go straight for the plain cardstock. I wanted this to be a fun design so I just went for it and I used a bunch of my holiday paper scraps :) 


I added Stickles on the hats and also on the whipped cream. I also added little pom poms on the hats.  The sentiment is from a Craftin Desert Diva's July freebie.




Here is the file that I used and you can find it HERE.


Thanks so much for hopping by! I hope you all
have a wonderfully blessed and Happy 2015!

I will participate in the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Tina!! I love the adorable bear and penguin faces!! The papers are awesome!! You did a perfect job of coordinating the patterns!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute Tina. I love those fun colors. Hope you feel better soon!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, this is precious! What a fantastic cut file set.. and as always, you've used it to sweet perfection! I love the combination of fun and cheery papers. :o) The bear and penguin are so sweet (love the poms!) and a punny sentiment makes everything even better. :o) This will bring such joy to the recipient! Have a sparkly night, my friend! Thank you for being YOU! You are such a sweet part of my crafty journey. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soo cute and wonderful Tina !!!! I love this !!! Hope you have a blessed day !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!
    thanks for joining us over at the HIMCR blog this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I am smiling wide.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)