Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cute Snowman Heartfelt Thanks Thank You Card

Hello everyone and Happy New Year's Day! Today I am sharing this project on the Craftin Desert Diva's blog. It is a Thank You card. I'm starting off 2015 full of gratitude! I am so thankful for the many blessings I am so fortunate to have in my life....my family, my home, my friends and all of you too my crafty friends!  I try to send thank you's for the many gifts we are blessed to receive during the holidays and on this card I chose a sentiment from the CDD Simply Said stamp set.


I made a fancy square card using the Cricut Artiste cartridge. The snowman is from the Too Cute By Jessica Cute Snowmen file.  I decorated this snowman with a string of hearts to tie in with the saying "Heartfelt Thanks".  I used a face stamp from the Peachy Keen Happy Lashes face assortment. Here is a closeup of the sentiment.


I used my Wink of Stella pen on the hat and the snowflake embellishments are from Recollections.



Here is a picture of the entire stamp set that has so many wonderful sentiments to cover just about every occasion. You can purchase this HERE!


Thank you so much for stopping by and I wish you all
many blessings this New Year!


3 comments:

  1. Tina... this is soooo darn CUTE! LOVE your snowman! Great Card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! That snowman is sooo cute!! Love, love this!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2015 is a fabulous one for you :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious way to kick off a new sparkly year, Tina! The snowman is precious and I LOVE the heart garland! Is there a sweeter way than this to express festive gratitude? :o) Lovely colors and papers.. and so much sweet sparkle! Beautifully done! Happy New year, my friend! A heart of gratitude is essential and I hope yours inspires others to commit to the same. :o) Happy happy New Year!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)