Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Snail Mail Note Card Set

Hello my crafty friends! Are you ready for Spring? I know in some parts of the country it is still winter but here in So.California the weather is warm and we even got a few showers this week. The hills behind my house are green, the flowers are all blooming and it makes me feel like Spring is in the air.

 Today I have a note card gift set to share...


I used my Cricut Imagine More Cards cartridge to print and cut all the images and papers on the note cards and tag. I welded the stamp shape to make 4.25" square cards that will fit in an A2 envelope. The sentiment on the card is from the Craftin Desert Diva's Lil Bit Buggie stamp set. This sentiment goes perfectly with the postage stamped papers. The To and From stamps on the tag are from the CDD Tag It stamp set.



I added a prima flower and a butterfly and decorated them with pearls. The box is from the Cricut Tags. Bags. Boxes and More cartridge. I added a crinkle ribbon that I won from Karen at the Little Scrap Pieces blog. I used papers from the DCWV Old World stack. 


Here are some close ups of the sentiments and the two Craftin Desert Diva's stamp sets I used.



Click HERE

Click HERE

Thanks so much for hopping by!
I will participate in the following challenges:

Little Scrap Pieces- Show it off Saturday
Word Art Wednesday- Anything Goes
DL.Art- February Linky Anything Goes
Die Cut Diva's- Use a sentiment

Have a wonderful day!!


6 comments:

  1. Your card set is fabulous! The papers are so pretty and love the little snail! Cute design!
    Have a great day...send some warm weather our way! It's -15 today! Ready for spring!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so adorable!! The snails are so cute!! I love the colors!! What a gorgeous gift set this is!! Please send some warm weather this way, too...-15 this am here, too!! Ugh!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Tina! This is simply wonderful! LOVE the pretty colors! I feel as you do about Spring! We've been in the 70's! But this week we've had rain which dropped the temp.... not like other parts of the country but enough to make me put on a sweater! HA :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love the snail mail.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute Tina I love the colors and the set is perfect as a gift. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really do love this. I love how you used the scrip for the shell on the snail.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)