Thursday, June 4, 2015

Musical Kitty Shaker Card

Happy Thursday!! Today is the last day of school for my kids!! As for me I have one more show and hopefully if I get my grading done I'll be able to begin my summer soon after the weekend. 

Today I am sharing a shaker card I made for one my piano accompanists. Masculine cards do not come easy and I find it hard to stop adding things. I think I did accomplish a somewhat  CAS look...


This card features CDD sequins from the Craftin Desert Diva's shop. I just had to use those Pitch Perfect music notes and the tiny True Love hearts for my shaker. I kept the sparkle to a minimum  and didn't even add any bling! Believe me it was hard not to, lol!


The sentiments are a mix and match from 2 different sets! I love how I can go to my CDD stamps and with so many great sentiments I can even come up with more for an endless variety!

Click HERE

Click HERE

Click HERE

Click HERE
Thank you so much for visiting today!!
 I will participate in the following challenges:


Have a blessed day!!


5 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! I love the shaker!! The kitty on the piano is just adorable!! Fabulous card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina!! I LOVE seeing all the shaker cards you ladies create! Each one is so fun & unique! This was is super CUTE! And can work for a male or female for that matter!!! The sentiment is Purrrrr-fect too!!! LOL Have a Wonderful day! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! Great card! Thanks for joining the challenge @ HIMCR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Tina! What an awesome card, and another fabulous stamp set. LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us. I'm always so grateful to have you join us!
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina, this is purr-fectly delightful! What a fabulous design for a shaker card! I love the musical sequins and the sweet little kitty! :o) I'm sure this will be enjoyed far beyond their special day. :o) I always enjoy your creations, which of course includes your shakers. You work wonders, my friend! I'm so happy to be visiting you tonight.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)