Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Craftin Desert Divas July Release Sneak Peek "Owl-idays"


Hello friends!! Today is Day 1 of the sneak peeks for the Craftin Desert Diva's July Release. We are doing our sneaks on facebook so be sure to head on over to Craftin Desert Divas facebook page and "like" and comment at each stop for your chance to get the freebie svg's!! 

Today we are showcasing the "Owl-idays" stamp set. It's Christmas in JULY!! Ok, so I really dragged my feet with this card because I am SO not ready for Christmas LOL!! It always comes way sooner than I want it to! It's bad enough my kids start school in 3 weeks.  So only 3 more weeks of sleeping in for me LOL!! So back to my project....

 

 I made a shaker card using the CDD Banner Dies and the new Silver and Gold sequins. I love these adorable little cuties!!I used my Cricut and DS for all the elements except the CDD stitched dies. I colored up these 2 owls with my Spectrum Noir markers and added some shimmer with my metallic pens on the little details.


I glittered up the Santa hat and scarf with my Wink of Stella (kind of hard to see) I used some Polar White Flower Soft for the snowy branch effect and drizzled it with Star Dust Stickles for extra sparkle. I cut the tag using the Tag Essentials Dies and stamped it with a sentiment from this new set. And finally I added some red & white twine with some jingle bells :)

I hope you will hop along on facebook to see the fabulous design team creations using this wonderful set.

Thanks so much for hoppin by and remember the holidays are lurking around the corner hee hee!

Have a blessed day!!

 

3 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! LOVE the branch... :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn adorable, Tina!! I love the owls!! How cute they are in the tree!! I love the snow you added to the branches and the design!! It's so fabulous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina, this is one of my favorites! I love this new stamp set and you've used it so beautifully! The shaker is mesmerizing.. I love the snowy branch nestled within it. The papers are so pretty and how I adore jingly bells! Stunning work, my friend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)