Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Count Your Blessings

Hello my crafty friends! Today I am on the Craftin Desert Divas blog with my friend Holly for a "Two For Tuesday" post. We both made projects showcasing the same stamp image. We chose to use this cute little bear with pumpkin from the CDD Hey Pumpkin set.

Here's what I made...


I made a fall shaker card. First I cut a scallop frame with my Cricut and welded the bear svg outline to it.  For the bottom layer I watercolored with my Zig markers and used Autumn colors.


 I stamped and colored to make my own background paper using the leaves and acorn from the Autumn Wishes set. I stamped and embossed all the images first and colored them up with my Spectrum Noir markers.


 The shaker is filled with the Autumn sequins. Finally I added a sparkly burlap bow. 

Here are the CDD products used and you can find them all in the Craftin Desert Divas Sohp.

Hey Pumpkin
Hey Pumpkin SVG outline

Autumn Wishes

Thank you so much for hopping by!

Have a blessed day!!


3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love the sweet bear!! The shaker is fabulous!! What a fun card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so lovely Tina.... Such pretty leaves and an adorable image! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable Tina, the background looks great and you did beautifully on the coloring.
    Creative Crafting Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)