Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Beauty & The Beast Belle Card

Hi friends! Yesterday was my daughter's 17th birthday! She is amazing and I couldn't be more proud. We are both anxiously awaiting the Beauty and the Beast movie coming out in theatres this month. I decided to make her this card. Hubby and I both agree if she were a Disney princess she would most definitely be Belle... not only beautiful but always with a book in hand!


Belle and the rose diecut are both from the Cricut Disney Princess Dreams Come True cartridge. The card size is an A6. I much prefer this size over an A4. I cut out the card base at 6.25" x 4.5". I layered it with a gold metallic card stock from Creative Memories and the yellow glitter patterned card stock is from DCWV. I added the arched window cut from the Ornamental Iron cartridge. I found it worked out perfectly to mimic the windows in the ballroom.  The sky background paper is from the DCWV Stardust stack. I added the marble patterned paper to represent the table that the glass covered rose (shimmered with my sparkle pen) sits on. I chalked her cheeks with some pink chalk and added yellow gemstones to the front of her dress and ear. And the final touch is glossy accents over her eyes.

Thanks so much for hopping by! I hope you have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday to your beautiful daughter! Your card is so pretty.. I love the Metallic paper and the DCWV sky background paper... so Perfect!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)