Monday, June 19, 2017

Red Dragon Card & Treat Topper

Hello crafty friends! I have a couple projects to share that are posted on the Jaded Blossom Blog today. I used the new Dragon Kisses stamps. First up is a card I made for my hubby for Father's Day. We are both fans of The Hobbit and I colored up these cuties in red like Smaug.


Here is a video for a closer look:


I used my Copics to color up these cuties and lots of JB dies for the layering. 


I love this sentiment on this cut from the new Label Shaped Dies. 


The mini dragon stamp is a perfect fit for the Ric Rac Topper Die. The little flag banner die is from the Mini Tag Dies 2 set.


This stamp set is definitely one of my faves!!

Here is what I used:

Flame: Cricut Create A Critter

Copics: R46. R29, R17, YR09, YR04, R59, Hair E59, E57, E55, E31, Eyes- Y22, Y15, Y11, Horns- W3, W1, W0 Tongue- R05, R12

Thanks so much for stoppin by! Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. That dragon is ADORABLE Tina!! LOVE your coloring... this is simply fantastic!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)