Saturday, July 1, 2017

It's Your Special Day Mermaid Card

Hello everyone! This is my first post for the Stamp Anniething design team woo hoo!  I have a Mermaid Birthday Card to share with you today. I used the adorable Audrina-Make A Splash stamp set!


I made an A2 card and cut out the stitched mat layer using the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies. I water colored the background layer with distress inks. I stamped some bubbles using the Holiday Splatters Stamps. The sun rays are made using the Jaded Blossom Spring Splatters Stamps.

Here is a video for a closer look:



I used Copics for the mermaid and embellished her hair with some Stickles. I finally added some seaweed die cuts and stamped a sentiment. 


To finish the card I decorated the inside too!

Here are the supplies I used:
Tim Holtz: Distress Watercolor Cardstock,  Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold, Mermaid Lagoon, Salted Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Broken China
Seaweed,Coral and Seahorse dies: Gina Marie Dies
Copics: Skin- E000, E00, E11, E13, Hair-E33, E35, E37, E59  Tail- BG11, BG23, BG49
Stickles: Stardust
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)