Saturday, December 30, 2017

Little Boy Birthday Card

Hi everyone! Today is my day to post over on the Stamp Anniething blog and I have a birthday card to share that I made for a little boy. 


I used the adorable Tommy- Thanks So Much image and stamped, embossed and colored him up with Copic markers. Boy cards are always a challenge for me. I kept the design simple and used patterned papers.


The papers are from Doodlebug Designs. I paper pieced his present and added a little 3D bow. I used a white gel pen to doodle some buttons on his shirt. The banner dies are from Jaded Blossom. I also stamped and embossed Happy Birthday from the JB So Many Birthday stamps.

Here is what I used:
Copics: Skin- E000, E00, E11, E21, R30  hair- E30, E31, E55, E57  Jeans- T7, T5, T3, T1, T0. shoes & t-shirt- C0, C1 , shirt C0, C1, C3
Doodlebug Designs paper: Hip Hip Hooray
Gina Marie Designs- Stitched Rectangle dies
Mama Elephant- Bow Die

I hope you like my card. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)