Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Good Days Start With Coffee!

Hello crafty friends! Today I am sharing my second card for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
Wow there are SO many awesome coffee themed cards and projects. I have only been able to comment on the 1st hundred or so... Hopefully I will get through at least half!


For my card I used the adorable freebie from Jessica Lynn Original stamps. I added a little sun on the coffee mug and added lots of sparkle to it. The scalloped stitched die is from Gina Marie Dies. I colored this image with my Copics and a few Spectrum Noir markers. I added some sequins for a bit more sparkle. The stitched rectangle die is from My Creative Time. 


Here is a closeup where you can really see how wonderful my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen is. I added some shimmery yellow ribbon and the sentiment is from Inky Antics Simple Sentiment set.  That's all for today!

Thank you so much for hoppin' by!!


32 comments:

Maura Hibbitts said...

Cuite patootie!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!!! Gorgeus card!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful card using this fabulous image...love it.

The Altered Paper said...

Your card is lovely!

Sylvia said...

Love the colors on this Brentwood card, Tina! TFS and have a good evening!

Migdalia said...

Tina, I absolutely ADORE this cutie pie!! ADORABLE my friend!!

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Super cute design - love! And I love the yellow - very summer!

Ceal said...

So cute!

Georgiana said...

Neat image. I sure do like that background paper with your sentiment.

KT Fit Kitty said...

You've coloured this adorable image so beautifully! Gorgeous card! I would love to receive a card like this - so bright and cheerful!

Gail said...

Love the colors you selected

Ann said...

So cute. Love the sunshine paper.

Lisa said...

Tina! Love this! Love the colors! Love the sun on the phone! Love how you colored him! Awesome!

Indy Owens said...

Oh this is darling! I love how you colored your owl!!

vinita jain said...

Soooo cute!

Michele Henderson said...

Gorgeous card! I love the great color!

Sue Reynolds said...

Beautiful...love the bright background paper and layout of your card.

Julia Aston said...

Wonderful coloring on that sweet coffee owl image!

~amy~ said...

Yellow is one of my favorite colors...this is so sweet!

Karen B. said...

Love your colors!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so super cute

Jenny Lee Yamasaki said...

EEEk! so adorable! love the design and the cutie owl!! <3

Beverley said...

So bright and cheerful, love the sentiment and beautifully coloured Brentwood. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom

Verna Angerhofer said...

So cute!

Helen F. said...

So darn fun!

Tonya said...

Great card!

StampingbugKerry said...

Great card. Love your coloring on his chest feathers. :)

Akshma Aksh said...

super3

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Tina!!! Sorry I've been MIA the last several weeks! My son who's in the Marine's is visiting and my computer crashed on me - We are still visiting with my son until this next Wednesday when he leaves again and I think I finally fixed my computer! Or at least I hope so! LOL Glad to be back and checking out your creations - your projects look awesome!!! Looking forward to stopping by more often again! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Helen Gullett said...

This guy is just too cute!

Sheena Joy said...

Such a sweet card and also, I really love your blog design, Tina!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...