Friday, August 4, 2017

Stamp Anniehting August Release Day 3


Hi and welcome to Day #3 of 
Stamp Anniething's August Release!
This release is ALL ABOUT THE BOYS!!
Tony's back! He's earning his belts in karate!!



Tony is available in the store NOW along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is what I created:


I made an A2 sized card to feature this cutie! The karate frame is from the Cricut When I Was A Kid cartridge. The red layer is cut using the Jaded Blossom Card Mat Dies. I hand cut the sentiment using textured white card stock. Here is a process video of how I made this card:



I stamped, embossed and colored this little guy with my Copics. Here is a list of what I used:
Stamp Anniething: Tony- Kick Out of You
Jaded Blossom: Card Mat Dies
Frame: Cricut When I Was A Kid
Copics: Skin E000, E00, E11, E13  Robe- T0, T1, T7, T9  Hair- E50, E35, E59. E27

I hope you enjoyed our August release!
 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)