Monday, September 22, 2014

Halloween Bat Cutie


Happy Monday my crafty friends! I have some exciting news! I have been chosen to be on the Craftin Desert Diva's Design Team!!! Yay! How awesome is that! This is really exciting for me because I have been following that blog for a really long time and I am such a fan of the stamps! CDD has the perfect sentiments to go with the adorable TCBJ files! Crafting has never been more fun for me!!!

It is finally feeling like fall this cool and crisp morning! Today I am sharing another Halloween card I made using this adorable little bat from the Too Cute By Jessica Halloween Cuties 2 File


I used the circle pop up card base again for a moon and added a sentiment from Craftin Desert Diva's Frightfully Cute Stamp Set.  Have you seen the fabulous new release? The tag is from the CTMH Artiste cartridge and I blinged it up with some purple rhinestons. I used cardstock from DCWV.


I glittered up his wings, added some black pears for the eyes, some stitched clouds, and put him on an action wobble! Just look at him go....Isn't he just so cute!


Don't forget to hop with us this coming weekend for some amazing prizes and giveaways!!



Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Supplies used:
Cardbase- Lori Whitlock
Stitched clouds- Lawn Fawn
Tag- Cricut Artiste
Paper- DCWV

I will participate in the following challenges:


Hope you have a Blessed Day!


6 comments:

  1. super cute thank you for joining us at anything goes at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great Halloween card. I just love the patterned paper in the background. I think it is really great how you stitched the clouds. Adds a nice detail. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to have you join us on the CDD DT! Woo-Hoo! Love your action wobble bat. Adorable card! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable holloween card! Love the wobbly bat! Thanks for sharing it with us at Decorate to celebrate! DTM, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a cute card! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's the cutest vampire I've ever seen! Thanks for playing along at Scrapbooker PhD!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)