Saturday, April 4, 2015

Krazy for Kristi W Designs Facebook Co-Hop!


Hello friends! Today there is a Facebook Co-Hop and I have some projects to share. First of all you must go hop to get the free SVG's and win some prizes!! The hop starts on the CDD Facebook page CDD Facebook Page HERE ! 

I have two cards to share. The first one features the sweet little baby from the Bitty Blessings set and the CDD large banner die and star die!! That's right! Stitched dies now at CDD's!!! 


I used the star dies to cut the window for my shaker card. Then I filled them with the new CDD Star Struck sequins. The little faces are from the Sew Raggedy set. The sentiment is from Snips & Snails.


These stitched dies are fabulous!! I colored the baby with my Spectrum Noir markers. Isn't she the cutest!!? 

My next card features the small banner die and the little mouse from Tissue Time.


I masked off the pill container to have the little mouse peek out of the new stitched oval die. The tiny banner is an SVG from the Short & Sweet Tags. The sentiment is from Simply Said. 


I love this little mouse! I also colored him with my Spectrum Noir pens.

Here are the new sequins and info on pre-ordering the dies:

Click HERE

Here are pics of the stamp sets I used:

Click HERE

Click HERE


Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are so adorable!! I love the star windows with those sweet faces!! The baby and mouse are so cute!! Love them both!! I hope you have a happy Easter :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute cards!! I love them both!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards turned out wonderful Tina! I especially like your baby Shaker card! It's soooo cute! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)