Thursday, March 16, 2017

Jaded Blossom March 2017 Release Day 4

Hello friends! It is Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom Sneak Peeks and we are featuring 2 stamp sets today! These 2 sets are perfect for those of you who like to use planners!!

Here are today's reveal:



Here is what I made:


Here is a video for a closer look:


I made a before the pen spring cleaning layout in my Happy Planner. These stamps are perfect for organizing a spring cleaning schedule! I made a couple planner clips using the new Flower Dies too.


I decorated with some washi tape and the new Kawaii Weather stamps. I also colored up some of the cleaning icon stamps.


I stamped up the little note with a list of 10 things I hope to get through. First on the list is to organize my closet!

Here is a list of the Jaded Blossom Products I used and their links:

Thanks so much for hoppin by! I hope you can stop by tomorrow to see what I made for the last day of sneak peeks and back again at 4pm PST for our blog hop!

Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Love the paper clip flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Those clips are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome planner page ! love the gold flower paper clip ! so pretty !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)