Monday, June 18, 2018

Fun 3D Trash Can Treat Box

Hi everyone! I have a fun project to share with you today! 
I made a 3D trash can to give to my hubby for Father's Day.


I used the Luggage Tag Dies and the adorable Birthday Bandit stamps to create this tag with the perfect sentiment. I colored up the raccoon with Copics. Here is a video for a closer look:


I sized the trash can to fit full sized candy.


The papers used are from Doodlebug Designs. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment onto this label from the Mini Tag Dies 3. Finally I added a crinkle ribbon and some pearl flat backs. 


Here are the links to the products I used:
SVG Cutting Files- Trash Can Box

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked my project. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a Super FUN Gift Idea Tina! I love the Trash Can and that adorable Raccoon! I bet your Husband got a Kick out of it! LOL Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)