Sunday, August 5, 2018

Jaded Blossom New "Monochromatic" Monthly Challenge

Hi everyone! A new challenge begins today over at the Jaded Blossom blog and the new theme is "Monochromatic"! I chose the color Pink!


I used the Cherry Blossom stamps and So Many Birthdays 4. I stamped my design and heat embossed onto smooth water color paper with white embossing powder. Here is a video for a closer look:


I used a pink distress ink to create an ombre' effect.


I stamped and embossed some flowers onto vellum and cut them out. Using glue dots I adhered them to my card for dimension. And finally I glued some sequins and bling to give it some sparkle.


Here is what I used:


Please visit the JB blog to link up and for all the challenge details.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the color
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pretty love the white embossing !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOODNESS Tina!! This is just so pretty! I love the colors and the flowers...

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)