Friday, January 25, 2019

Stamp Anniething Galactic Love Grab and Go Release Blog Hop


Welcome to the Galactic Love Grab and Go! Release
What is Grab and Go!?
It's a well thought out (and jammed packed) themed subscription box!
We put together a compilation of some wonderful items for your subscription box this release!  Our images are so adorable and reflect some of your favorite pop culture icons.  Here we have Galactic Love that will work for your upcoming Valentines Day projects as well as any "galaxy" movie fans in your life!  For more details what the box includes, please visit the website for a complete listing!
~*~*Because LOVE is a well stocked subscription box!*~*~



`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Here is what I made:


For my first card I made it with masculine colors in the blues and grays and the Han Solo cutie. I absolutely love the new papers! I stamped and colored the image using Copics. 


I cut the metallic silver cardstock into thin strips and added a stitched heart. I stamped and embossed the sentiment and used Glimmer Paste and the new stencil to create a warp speed view through the ne window die.


Next I created a card using the adorable Princess Leia image.


I stamped and white embossed the heart constellation onto some of the fabulous new patterned paper. This paper is so gorgeous and I didn't want to cover it up so I kept the design to a minimum.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto a stitched banner and cut out a layer using the beautiful foil card stock. I used the pink twine and one of the star charms to wrap around the banner. Finally I added some of the beautiful pink bling and gave her dress lots of sparkle. 


For my last project I made a shaker card featuring the new Ship Door Die. This makes the perfect masculine card!


I added simple layers to mimic the battleship doors. I also added some thin strips of the metallic silver papers as an added accent. I stamped and embossed the sentiment.


When you open it up it says universe. I used the new papers and added lots of the new sequin mixes and a pinch of the glitter. 



Thank you for stopping by! I hope you liked my cards :)



Here is our DT Blog line up so you can see all the WONDERFUL projects you can create using items from the Galactic Love box!
 Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So flippin Cool! Love all your cards! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!!! My favorite is the "you are my Universe"
    I'm getting married May the Fourth in a Star Wars themed wedding

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)