Monday, July 29, 2019

Alice in Wonderland and Tea Themed Memorydex/Rolodex Cards

  Hi everyone! Today I have a fun project to share featuring the Jaded Blossom Greetings from Wonderland bundle stamps and the Tea Dies. This is my first attempt at a memory rolodex card and I designed the card base template with my Cricut using basic shapes. I added a link to the file below.


Here is a video for a closer look:


After creating the base I also added a layering piece and cut 2 of them out with patterned papers. I used gold embossing powder around the edges to give them more definition. I stamped and embossed the adorable Alice and colored her using Copics. I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto the banner from the Mini Tag Dies 2.


 For my second card I cut out the teacup from the Tea Dies. I also cut out a doily from the Doily Dies and trimmed it down. I added a sentiment from the Tea For Two stamps and heat embossed it on the layering panel. Finally I embellished with some flat back pearls. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my project :) 

You can find the link to the file in Design Space by clicking: HERE

Here is what I used:

1 comment:

  1. They are both so pretty! I love the way you colored Alice's hair! Beautiful!!!
    Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)