Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Jaded Blossom Black Friday Release Blog Hop

Welcome to the Black Friday Stamp Release Blog Hop! We have new dies and stamps to share with you today! 

But first, the Jaded Blossom Black Friday Sale is happening now!


 Now onto the the new releases! Of course we have a deal for you right?! The Black Friday Release package is $99.99 now thru Sunday 12/1/19.

Regular Price for the Release Package is $109.99.

 Surviving Christmas
Free 3x4 stamp with orders $50 or more (before Tax/Shipping)
*While supplies last*

Now onto the hop!
Here is a video sharing sale information, the new release and the projects I made:


Here what I created with the new stamps and dies!


Using the Bread Tag Dies and the Reindeer Droppings stamps I created 2 Christmas tags.These tags are a fun design and easily slips around ribbon on your packages.


I stamped, embossed and Copic colored the the little images.


I added a bow using the Bow Dies.


For my second project I created another set of tags featuring the Rounded Tag Die. I stamped, embossed and colored the images using Copics. The Christmas Tree is from the Christmas Village Accessories stamps.


I cut the tag base using smooth Bristol Cardstock. I inked the backgrounds using both Distress Inks and Distress Oxide Inks. I splattered them using water and white paint. 


I stamped and embossed the sentiments on the tags. The little bows are also from the Bow Dies and I cut them out using glittered cardstock and added bling. 


Next up on the hop is the super crafty and talented Michelle

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
                        Tina **you are HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day :)

9 comments:

  1. Adorable tags!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tags!!! Love all the fun ideas with this release!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove!! Gorgeous tags and I love that tag for your chocolate treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so cute! I love your fun tags! You found the perfect candies to go along with your reindeer tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling tags! I LOVE the plaid with the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE alll your tags and perfect on the video !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful projects and gorgeous images.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)