Saturday, June 20, 2020

Sharing Some Cards I Created


Hi crafty friends! Today I have some projects to share using a variety of products in my stash. Here is what I made:


I made these two cute cards featuring stamps from My Favorite Things. 


I stamped, embossed and colored up the images using Copics. The backgrounds were inked using the Stamp Anniething Diamond Ball Crosshatch stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide and Spun Sugar ink. 


The sentiments were embossed and and cut using the Taylored Expressions Simple Strips stamps and dies. 


For the frames I cut out the hearts in rainbow colors on this one and the other I left open. I embellished with iridescent sequins from Honey Bee Stamps. 


For my second set of cards I used the Wave Hollow stencil for the backgrounds.


For this first background I used distress inks and Nuvo Glimmer Paste to add texture and sparkle.


The adorable mermaids and sea creatures are from the Love Cynthia Just Keep Swimming stamps. I stamped, embossed and colored up these cuties using Copics. 


For the second background I masked off the semi-circle and moved the stencil around and ink blended to get a cohesive effect. 


I framed the background using the largest die from the Stackable Spiral Pattern Circle Dies. I embellished with the same Honey Bee sequins and stamped and embossed the sentiment.


I hope you like my projects! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day :)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! Love your coloring
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! They are ALL so Stinkin' CUTE Tina! Love the little mermaids and hearts! Sorry, I've been MIA - Been moving, unpacking, and remodeling the new place - Have no time for crafting or blogging these last few months - Finally took some time to sit down and visit a few awesome blogs I love! Wishing you a beautiful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)