Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Spellbinders FSJ Sweet As Honey- Buzzworthy Collection

 Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share with you some projects I created featuring a stamp set and stencil from the Spellbinders Buzzworthy Collection! 


I created 2 cards. The first one is a slimline card. I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Hexagons. I stamped, embossed and colored the images with Copic markers. Here is a video for a closer look!


I absolutely love the images in this stamp set!! I embossed the center hexagon using the stencil for added dimension. I also stenciled the background using Distress Inks : Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber and Squeezed Lemonade. I embellished with sequins and some sparkle over the bee wings.


For the second card I used the stencil to emboss the base panel at an angle to leave the top of the card smooth. I added a strip of black card stock for a border. I embellished with sequins, some glitter marker over the flower center as well as some added sparkle over the bee's wings.



Thank you so much for stopping by today!! I hope you like my cards. Here are links to the Spellbinders Buzzworthy collection stamps and stencil that I used:


Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)