Sunday, February 28, 2021

Bouquet of Happiness

 Hello my crafty friends! Today I have a video to share featuring a couple of cards I created using the Not 2 Shabby Shop  Bouquet of Happiness stamps.


For my first card I made a slim line card base 3 1/2" x 7 1/4" and combined the Pug In A Cup stamp using masking to create a little scene. I adore this image so much. I stamped, embossed and colored up the images using Zig clean Color Real Brush markers. 

I used a stencil from La-La Land Crafts and Distress Oxide inks to create the brick wall. I think it turned out so cute!!


For my second card I stamped and embossed the floral image all across the front of my mini slim line card panel. I then inked it up using my Distress Inks.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment and popped it up onto foam tape. And for a finishing touch I added some gems from Pink Fresh Studios.


Here are the products I used:

Distress Oxide Inks: Hickory Smoke, Tattered Rose
Distress Inks: Aged Mahogany, Victoria Velvet, Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar
Zig Markers: Pug- Dark Brown, Mid Brown, Oatmeal, Pale Pink, Dark Gray  Coffee Cup- Gray Brown, Light Gray  Roses- Light Pink, Pale Pink, Mid Green, Light Green
Brick Stencil- La-La Land Crafts


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)