Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Spellbinders Be Merry Collection

**For the Newton's Nook August Release please scroll down or click HERE 

Hi everyone! Today I have some Christmas cards to share featuring amazing stamps and dies from Spellbinders! I didn't have much time to craft in July since I was teaching summer school. So I'm making up for it now in August! Links to the products I used are down below. 


For my first card I used the Holiday Gnomes stamps. They are SO CUTE!!! I stamped, embossed and colored up the images using Copic markers. I stamped and embossed the trees using Distress Oxide inks. The background was fun to create also using Distress Oxide Inks. The snow was cut using the Colorblock Landscape die (June small die of the month) and white glittered cardstock.  


I splattered some water and white paint for the snow effect in the background. I also stamped and embossed the sentiment.


For my second card I used the adorable Chill Bear Etched Die. This set is so much fun to play with! The bear is just the cutest. I cut it out using white cardstock and added a little shading with Copic markers. The snowy landscape is cut from the same Colorblock Landscape Die and glittered cardstock. 


I ink blended the sky using Distress Oxide inks and splattered some shimmery silver spray for snow. My favorite part of the card was using my new Glimmer Hot Foil System and adding the foiled sentiment to the center of the card. It really adds so much and looks amazing!! The sentiment is part of the Be Merry Collection and is from the Gifts of Christmas Sentiments Glimmer set. 
Thanks so much for stopping by! All the products I used are linked below. I hope you liked my cards. Have a great day :)


Products Used Gnome Card:
Colorblock Landscape (Small Die of the Month)
Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink
Evergreen Bough

Products Used Polar Bear Card:
Colorblock Landscape (Small Die of the Month)
Milled Lavender Distress Oxide ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)