Thursday, October 28, 2021

Spellbinders Sweet Serenade Collection

Hi crafty friends! I'm so excited to share my projects that I created for the Spellbinders blog featuring the new Sweet Serenades Collection. Here are the cards I created:


I love creating little notecards as well as the larger slimline cards and this versatile collection makes it so easy to create both! The first project I created is a slimline card featuring the Flourished Sonata Notecard Dies.


I absolutely love the shape of this card as a slimline. The scrollwork detail is gorgeous! I cut out the florals and branches using the Christmas Bloom Etched Dies and used the Sweet Sayings Notecard Sentiments to create a thank you card. The words cut out beautifully with the Mirror Gold Cardstock.


I added details to the little bird using Copic markers. I also added a foiled sentiment from the Everyday Sentiments II Glimmer Hot Foil Plate. For a finishing touch I added some gold sparkly gems. 


The last card is my favorite. I also added some details to the little bird using Copic markers. I love the wintery look of the little bluebird with the Mirrored Silver Cardstock sentiment. I also added a foiled sentiment. 



I really hope you like the cards I created using the Sweet Serenade Notecards collection. Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today. I hope you will visit the shop and check out the amazing new products! You can also find more of my projects on Instagram @thescrappinrabbit. I hope you have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)