Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Spellbinders Floral Reflections New Release

 Hi Crafty friends! I have a couple cards to share featuring the new floral Reflections release from Spellbinders. You can find the list of the supplies that I used below.


For my first project I created a slimline card. For the background I trimmed a panel of white card stock at 3.5"x 8.5" and used the gorgeous new Floral Frenzy 3D Embossing Folder to emboss it. The texture is amazing!! For floral dies are from the new Sealed Wildflowers. I cut the greenery and florals using a variety of colored card stock and arranged them like a bouquet. I foiled the sentiment from the Everyday Sentiments II Glimmer Hot Foil Plates with gold foil. For a finishing touch I added some sparkly gem stones.


For my second project I used the new Glimmering Just For You Hot Foil Plate and colored it using Copic markers. I cut the floral bouquet using the coordinating die. I cut a rectangle of white card stock and also used the Floral Frenzy 3D embossing folder to add amazing texture. 


I cut out another rectangle using the Gold Mirror card stock to frame the embossed layer and adhered them to the front of a pink A2 card base. I also used the sentiment that came with this set.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my cards and will check out the links below. Have a great day :)


Supplies Used:



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)