Monday, January 30, 2023

Love You 2 Bits!

Hi friends! I have a Valentine to share today featuring the adorable Newton's Nook Designs Love Bots stamps and coordinating die set. All the supplies are used are listed below. 

To create my card I first stamped and colored the adorable cat and dog image from the set and cut them out using the coordinating dies. Next I cut out the scalloped heart from the Heart Frames Die set and ran it through my die cut machine with the Tumbling Hearts stencil to give it a light embossing. To add some depth I inked the heart lightly using some pink Distress Ink.


 I cut the background layer using this cute patterned paper from the Love & Woofs paper pad with the largest die from the Framework Die set. I stamped and embossed the sentiment and cut it out with the banner from the A7 Frames & Banners Die. I adhered all the layers onto a pink card base and popped up the critters and the sentiment using foam tape.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my card and have a great day :)

Supplies Used:



2 comments:

  1. ทดลอง เล่น สล็อตxo  เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ยอดฮิตชั้น 1 ของทวีปเอเชีย พร้อมระบบฝากถอนอัตโนมัติตลอด1วันพร้อมทั้งประสบการณ์การเล่นเกมสล็อตรูปแบบใหม่ที่ pg slot อยากมอบให้ทุกท่านเล่น

    ReplyDelete
  2. doofootball เพื่อให้ผู้เล่นได้สัมผัสประสบการณ์การเล่นฟุตบอลเสมือนจริง ซึ่งมีการทำงานของหลายๆใน PGSLOT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)