Monday, February 27, 2023

There's Gnome-one Like You!

Hello crafty friends! I have a card to share that I created for the Newton's Nook Designs' blog. I created a spring themed card featuring a few different stamp sets.

First, I grabbed this little gnome with the flower from the Gnome Garden stamps. I colored him up and cut him out using the coordinating Gnome Garden Dies. I'm always drawn to the Bitty Bunnies stamps and decided to add this little fluffy bunny to the card to sniff the little flower. For the background I ink blended some greens and blues. I decided to add a layer of grass using the Land Borders Die Set. 


 I cut out the background using the large scallop die from the Frames & Flags Die Set to layer on my A2 sized card base. To create a garden, I stamped and colored some florals from the Bleeding Heart Stamps and Tulips Stamp and cut them out using their coordinating dies. I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the Gnome Garden stamps and added some silver splatter in the sky and gold splatter on the grass. To add a little dimension, I popped up both the gnome and bunny using some foam tape. 

All the supplies I used are listed and linked below. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my card and that it inspires you to create a floral spring themed project. Have a great day :)

Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)