Monday, March 27, 2023

You Make Me Happy When Skies Are Gray!


Hi crafty friends! I have a fun Spring themed card featuring one of my favorite stamps from the Newton's Nook Designs March release. I just adore this little Rainy Day Doxie and we have been having so much rain here in Southern California lately,.and I kind of feel like this little pup! All the supplies I used are listed and linked below. Here is what I created:


The first thing I did was color her up using Copic markers and then I cut images out using the coordinating dies. I stamped and embossed the sentiment onto the rounded rectangle die from the Frames & Flags Die Set. 


I lightly inked the opposite corner with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide ink and splattered it using some silver Glimmer Mist to add some more raindrops. To finish the card I cut out a rectangle slightly smaller than an A2 sized card from the new Spring Blooms Paper Pad for the background. I chose this bright yellow happy pattern with the flowers to coordinate with the yellow raincoat and complete the Spring vibe.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my card. have a great day :)

Supplies Used:
Rainy Day Doxie Stamp
Rainy Day Doxie Dies
Spring Bloom Paper Pad
 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)