Sunday, September 3, 2023

Spellbinders Betterpress Christmas Cards

Hello friends! I have a couple Christmas cards to share featuring Spellbinders Betterpress Plates and dies. I wish I could show you the awesome impressions that the photos do not pick up. 

The first card features the Most Wonderful Time Press Plate nd the Notched Corner Frames Dies. 


I created a shaped card using the Notched Corner dies. I inked the top layer using Distress Oxide inks: Faded Jeans, Broken China, Salvaged Patina. I love the font of of this Press Plate. I added some poinsettias from the Christmas Blooms Dies as little accents and splattered some silver shimmer. For a finishing touch I added some silver gems.


The second card was created using the new Joyeux Noel Press Plate. I just adore this bird image. I water colored the image and added gold splatter. The sentiment was foiled from the Poinsettia Spray Glimmer of the Month.


I cut the Mirror Gold frame using the Notched Corner Dies. I added some shimmery gold splatter for a finishing touch and adhered the layers to an A2 top folding red card base.


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you have a blessed day :)


Supplies Used:
Most Wonderful Time Press Plate
Notched Corner Frames Die
Silver Mix Essential Gems
Christmas Blooms Dies
Joyeux Noel Press Plate
Mirror Gold Cardstock
Poinsettia Spray (GOM Oct 22) Sentiment


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)