Thursday, February 19, 2015

CDD February 2015 New Release Sneak Peek



Today is Day 3 of the sneak peeks for the February stamp release at Craftin Desert Divas. We have 5 new stamp sets in this release.

  These images and sentiments come with a SVG outline that is FREE to you. They are in the CDD Gallery on Facebook under the files tab.

Here are the release specials for you:
1. Use Code: FEB to receive 10% off your entire order. Sale ends 2/22 10pm MST.
2. Use Code: FreeShip to receive free shipping in the US with a $30 minimum purchase (before tax & shipping) in the CDD Shop
 Offer ends Feb.22

Each day, there will be a new FREE SVG pattern.  You can email craftindesertdivas@gmail.com or send a message to the CDD  Facebook page to request it. You must comment and follow each blog in order to get the free file. Join us this Saturday & Sunday for our hop and more free files!!!

Today we are showcasing the Deer Friends stamps

Here is what I created for the sneak peek....


I have a couple projects for you today. First I made a set of Chocolate Bunny cards. The bunny is from Miss Kate Cuttables. I thought this sentiment was perfect for these adorable bunnies with the bitten ears.


The tag is from the Cricut Artiste cartridge. Here is a close up of the sentiment:


For my second project I made a card for my hubby. I'm going to stick it in his briefcase as a surprise.


I just had to use the glasses for this sentiment. My whole family wears them and I immediately thought of this cute SVG from Too Cute By Jessica called Hipster Animals.


The cute paper is Prima's All About Me. I added glossy accents and then pearls to one of the glasses. I also used the envelope stamp from the CDD Sending Love stamp set. Here is a close up of the sentiment:




And look how cute today's free pattern is!!!!



Be sure to comment and follow each blog in order to get the freebie pattern.

CDD stamps are..
 4x6 stamps
Made in the USA
Stamps will be available to order on Saturday.

We hope you will stop by the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and the Craftin Desert Divas Gallery Facebook group. We would love for you to join us and share your creations with us using Craftin Desert Divas' stamps. In this group, we show previews first, have giveaways and much more!

Thank you so much for joining us today.  I hope you will visit the CDD blog tomorrow for more sneak peeks.

Have a wonderful day!


58 comments:

  1. You did a FANTASTIC job!! I LOVE your projects (as always)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love anything with glasses on it (probably because I wear them) Your kitty is adorable!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious projects ! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! I could just bite into the bunny card, and just love the glasses! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're adorable!!! Love the chocolate bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are both so great. I really like that glasses paper you used. Both sentiments work perfect work your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. U did an Amazing job on both these cards. Love the sentiments!!! Very Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, both of your projects are just darling!I love the shaped bunny cards and your card for your hubby is just adorable! I love the glasses...so cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card...especially love the glossy accents and the pearls you added to the glasses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are both adorable. The chocolate bunny is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute projects. I love the bunny sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are so cute! I love how you used cut files with the stamps. That's the way I usually do it to. Always looking for new fun inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of these!! :) That cat with the glasses!! How adorable is that?! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! I love the glasses cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love those bunnies....so so so so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both cards are adorable but I really love the glasses one!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute cards and perfect sentiments used in each one. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these cards! The rabbits look good enough to eat like real chocolate bunnies. Great sentiments on each card too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh, these are all so fabulous!! I love the chocolate bunnies!! So fun!! And the spectacle-wearing kitty - adorable!! You did a wonderful job showcasing the sentiments!! Love these!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  21. both are amazing but I have to scraplift that kitty for my 3 year old grand daughter that has worn glasses since an infant.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love both your projects ....that hipster kitty is super adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your cards are so adorable! I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very cute card!! Those are cute bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your cards Tina! The Bunny looks yummy enough to EAT! HA and that ADORABLE Kitty with the glasses... OMGOSH.. I just love it!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like both projects. The glasses are so cute. the bunny's also

    ReplyDelete
  27. what adorable projects....I have loved the little chocolate bunny graphic but never saw a presentation I liked!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tina, both projects are just fabulous. The chocolate bunny looks good enough to eat and love the cute nerdy kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. both of the projects are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the bunnies with the ears bitten!

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are perfect Tina !!!! I love each of your super cute creations !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tina, I love both your projects!! TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh so adorable!!! I'd hate to pick my favorite so I'll say both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Adorable cards and the verses are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  35. These cards are too cute!! That sentiment is perfect for those chocolate bunnies and that cat is adorable!! Have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Very cute cards. Love the bunnies with the bitten ears. The sentiment fits perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your chocolate bunny card looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Your cards are adorable, love he glasses on the kitty,

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love both of these cards especially the Chocolate Bunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. to cute. i love these. i thought i recognized that rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my word! The cuteness is just too much! :D love them

    ReplyDelete
  42. your cards are so cute I just love that bunny I have him and love it great job
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  43. Oh don't know if I can handle all this cuteness, there just so much of it in your cards. Love the glasses on the kitty, way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Both of these are so fun, love the bunnies and the glasses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)