Thursday, February 26, 2015

Time to Snail-abrate Easel Card

Hello friends! I hope you are all having a fabulous week! 
Today I have an easel card to share.


I used the card base from my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and the snail is from Create A Critter. I cut a scalloped circle and embossed it with my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. The papers are from DCWV. The adorable snail border is from the Walk In My Garden cartridge. I changed the flower on the snail to turn it into a shaker. Isn't she cute?! 


The adorable ribbon is from my stash and I added buttons and twine to the snail border. And finally I added some sparkle with my Wink of Stella pen. The fun sentiment is from the Craftin Desert Diva's  Lil Bit Buggie stamp set. 


There are some wonderful sentiments in this set!
 You can see this and much more at the CDD shop HERE.


Click HERE
Thanks so much for hoppin by!! 
I will participate in the following challenges:


Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

  1. OMWORD! That turned out sooo stinkin' cute! LOVE how you added the shaker part to the snail! CUTE!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so darn cute!! I love the shaker!! How creative!! The papers are fabulous!! Love this!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW WOW WOW!!! I love the easel and combined with the cutest image and the shaker part This is one wowzer of a card
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)