Monday, May 25, 2015

Summer Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's!


Hi there crafty friends! It is time for another challenge and we would love for you to join us! This Linky Party theme is to make a...  Graduation project!!


Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi weekly linky party over at Craftin Desert Divas. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about the prizes! Every linky party will have a Winner and a Top 3.....the more times you link up, the more chances you will have to win! 

Our sponsors are:

ONE STAMP SET

$25 GIFT CARD (REGULAR PRICED ITEMS)

Here is what I made...


I made little cards for my son to handout to his friends inviting them to 
get together over the summer. I made several and they are really fast and 
easy with the new CDD The Skies The Limit stamps and dies.


I also used the faces from the Bitty Blessings stamps set! The fit perfectly to 
add variety to your sun!!


The sentiment is from the Gotta Wear Shades set.






You can find all these and more at the CDD Store HERE

Thanks so much for hopping!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

6 comments:

  1. These are so adorable!! I love those sweet faces on the sun!! What awesome cards!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE Tina!! LOVE those faces... Fun Cards! :) Have a Wonderful Day!!!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute set of coordinating cards. I love how you did a little something different on each one. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute set of coordinating cards. I love how you did a little something different on each one. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Tina, these are adorable and I LOVE who you made them for! What a beautiful idea. The dies and stamps are fun and fabulous.. I love the character you gave to the sweet suns! The designs are lovely and I just adore the sweet detailing. Wonderfully done as always, my kind friend. Wishing you a weekend as lovely as you are!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are these! What a cool and fun idea to use the face stamps to give each sun a different look. What a wonderful mom you are! I'll bet your son was proud and happy to pass these out to his friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)