Monday, November 28, 2016

Winter/Christmas Themed Pocket Letter

Hi Everyone! Today I am on the Jaded Blossom Blog as Guest Designer and I have a Pocket Letter Project to share! 
If you are new to Pocket Letters, they are a fun way to do swaps and send fun goodies by snail mail to your crafty friends. For this swap the theme was Winter/Christmas. I used a bunch of adorable JB stamps and dies!




Here are some close ups:

 I chose blues, silvers, and purples to go with the winter theme. 

 I made the center pocket a window shaker.

I love the critter stamp images and how they fit perfectly inside each pocket. The curtain is from the Cricut Kate's Kitchen and the window is from Creative Cards. I made the rod by using the stirring stick die from the Coffee Dies. The mini bows are from the Bow Dies. 

Here is a list with the links of all the supplies I used to put this PL together:

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Tina, this is just so sweet and adorable! All the fun stamped images are stinken adorable! I LOVE the fun colors, papers and fun details!! Thanks for the amazing video to!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Sooooo LOVE this Tina! Pretty color combo and such CUTE Pocket Letters!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)