Thursday, December 1, 2016

Coffee Cup Christmas Tags

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be chosen as one of the guest designers for the month of December at Jaded Blossom!  I have so much fun crafting with their products. I made some Christmas tags using the Coffee Dies.




They were so fun to make! The sentiments are from the Happy Brew Year stamps. I stamped and embossed on the banner from Mini Tag Dies 2 and on the coffee sleeves. 


The papers are from my scrap box. It is so nice to use those up with these perfect sized dies! 


The sparkly eyelash trim was a perfect backer for the snowflakes from the Winter Dies. I topped off with some bling and they made perfect embellishments for my tags! 
 

Here is a list with links for the JB products I used:

Thank you so much for hopping by!!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous! I LOVE all the fun designs! Awesome papers, cute sentiments and I think I need to run to HL for the fibers...so adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tags are soooo CUTE & Creative! Fun Idea! :) You've been totally Rockin' the JB Stuff and I've enjoy seeing all your awesome Inspiration! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cute tags !! love the tinsel you added to make them fun !!! Awesome job !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)