Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Tags and Mug Gift Set

Hi friends! I've been busy crafting for Christmas and today I'm sharing these cute tags I made to dress up these mugs I got at TJ Maxx and Marshalls. 


I think they turned out super cute and I think the kids are going to love them!



I filled the mugs with cocoa and candy and wrapped them in plastic bags.


The snowman is from Jaded Blossom's Snowman Dies and the face stamp is the Snowman Face add on stamp. 


I made a dozen of these and packed them up for my daughter to take to school.


I worked on a couple Christmas themed ones for my accompanists. 


This cutie pie Santa is from Cricut's A Quilted Christmas cartridge. I added shading with my Copics and really sparkled him up but I took these pics at night so it was hard to get a good one.

Thanks so much for hopping by!
I hope you have a blessed day!


3 comments:

  1. They are ALL so CUTE Tina! LOVE the snowman tag & the Santa tags you made - they will certainly be appreciated!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love them!! They are adorable!!They will love it! I do!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable! I love how you have these decorated up and look at all the yummy stuff in side! Super fun and great gift idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)