Friday, January 5, 2018

Stamp Anniething January 2018 Release- Day 3


Hi and welcome to our first release for the NEW YEAR!
We are so excited to share with you all the wonderful new stamps and other
wonderful products we will carry in our line this year!



Charlotte is available in the store Today along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is what I created:


I made an A6 sized card. I cut the window using my Cricut Disney Princess Happily Ever After cartridge. I stamped, embossed and colored Charlotte with my Copics.

Here is a video with a closer look of all the new stamps and my projects:



The sentiment and banner are from Jaded Blossom. I used an embossing folder for the brick wall. 


Finally I added sparkle to her dress and Nuvo drops for her hairbrush. 

Here is what I used:
Stamp Anniething- Charlotte- Brush
Jaded Blossom- Peacock, Card Layer Dies 1
Embossing Folder- Darice
Copics: Skin- E0000, E000, E00, E11, R20, R30  hair- E59, E57, E55, E30  dress- RV34, RV32, RV13, RV10
Crystal Nuvo: Aquatic Mist, Sherbert Shimmer

I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)