Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Stamp Anniething Theme Week "Use Something New"

Hi everyone! Today I am also on the  The Stamp Anniething Blog and I have a card to share for our new Challenge at Stamp Anniethings Facebook Group. The theme is "Use Something New". I decided to use a new to me stamp: Annie- Warm Toasty Hello along with a new to me technique using Alcohol Inks.


I made a background using alcohol inks that I've had in my stash since early summer but have been too afraid to use! I don't have any fancy tools... I used premium glossy photo paper and cotton balls LOL! Here is a process video that shows how I made this card including coloring and the Copic colors I used:





I also used some new snowflake sequins that were gifted to me from a friend.  Here is the info for the challenge:


How to Play Along:

- Create a new project with something "NEW" to you.
 (This can be your new Stamp Anniething Stamp, 
 new product, a new technique, ...)

-Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE 
by February 9, 2018

-Only one entry 

-A stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, 
if we have five or more entries.

 Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you can join the challenge! Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, how PRETTY!! LOVE your background! YAY for you trying the Alcohol Inks! I just did this too!! So FUN! :) I used Yupo paper and I only had 2 pks. of 3 Ink colors... but it was fun to play with!! I made a tag with one background - I'll share that tomorrow on my blog - And hopefully I'll make something with all the other backgrounds I did! :) I hope you had fun playing with this technique too!

    Your card is so pretty and I love seeing your coloring! Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)