Friday, March 29, 2019

Stamp Anniething's Conquer The World Grab and Go Release


Go on and Conquer the World!
What is Grab and Go!?
It's a well thought out (and jammed packed) themed subscription box!
We pulled out all the bells and whistles for this Conquer inspired theme box to get us all in the mood for the soon to be aired final season of Game of Thrones!
If you are anything like me, and love anything GOT related - than this box is for you!
~*~*~*~*~Because LOVE is a well stocked subscription box!~*~*~*~*~


Take a peek at the projects the DT has made using this adorable themed box!!


`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is what I made:



For my first card I chose the Sansa stamp. Isn't she adorable? I stamped her, colored her using Copics and diecut her using the included outline die. Using one of the new stencils, distress ink and Glimmer Paste I created the background. I die cut rectangle layers and stamped and embossed the sentiment on the included gray card stock.


Finally I added the charm onto the silver gray twine, both are included in the box.


For my second card I chose the cutie pie Jaime. As unlikable as he was in the first seasons, he has grown on me and I enjoy his character now on GOT. Using the second stencil and distress inks I created the background. I cut out the tree and the ground using the included dies and cardstock.


The frame die is also included and it is awesome! I used one of the glitters to add some sparkle to the snow on the tree and ground.


Finally I stampepd and embossed the sentiment.


For my third and final card I had to used the adorable Daenerys stamp with the baby dragon.


First I stamped and colored her with Copics and cut her out with the included outline die. I created the background using the second stencil and 3 distress inks. Using more of the dies and card stock from the box I cut out the ground and the side layers. I also used the stencil on the foil card stock to give it added dimension.


Finally I used the dragon charm and gold twine across the side.

Here is the hop lineup in case you missed any stops.

Candace
Cindy
Gigi
Kerri
Meg
Melissa
Michelle H
Nicole
                       Tina *You are here


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, WOW! Your cards look amazing Tina! LOVE the backgrounds and the super COOL images! StampAnnieThing rock'd this kit!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards and love the images!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)