Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Stamp Anniething April 2019 Release- Day 1


It's April!  I have to admit, the year is flying by, but this month's release is out of this world!
We have 3 new image stamps, co-ordinating outline dies, a new word die, a new stencil, and some fun goodies of related charms and and new enamel dots too!

Meet the adorable Emma!  She reminds me of Judy Jetson (lol).   She has a matching outline die too! 
check out the new Crater and Far Out word dies
and of course the fun charms and enamel dots too!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is what I made:

I decorated my card using the new stencil and distress inks. First I stamped the stencil on half of my card layer using Versamark and embossed it with white embossing powder. Next I used black, blues and purple distress inks to color up one side. 


I stamped and colored up Emma using Copic markers. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment.


Finally I added lots of sparkle and some star shaped bling. Thanks so much for stopping by! All items from this release will be available in the shop on Friday!


 Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. She is SOOOO CUTE! Yup! She reminds me of Judy Jetson too!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Yes, she does look like Judy Jetson!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)