Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wishing You a Purr-fect Day!

Hi everyone! I have a slim line card to share today for Newton's Nook Designs. I just adore the kitty stamps so much and I'm in need of birthday cards so I will be focusing many of my projects to come in hopes to build my birthday stash.   

For today's card I decided to do a slim line featuring the images from both the Newton Loves Cake and Newton's Antics stamps. I dressed them all in birthday hats using masking technique, stamped, embossed and colored them using Copic markers. I also doodled on their hats using a white gel pen.

I love the new Slimline Masking Stencils and used the squares to do some ink blending with my Distress Inks. I kept with the same colors as the party hats creating a soft pastel background for my kitties. I stamped sentiments from both stamp sets and used both the Slimline Frames & Portholes and  Slimline Frames & Windows Dies to add the frame and scalloped layers to my card.


Lately I have really enjoyed creating Slimline cards. What's your favorite type of card to create? 

Here are the products I used:

Dies- Slimline Frames & Portholes, Slimline Frames & Windows 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my card. Have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. The cat in the box has always been a favorite. Love it in the window.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)