Tuesday, March 9, 2021

More Club La-La land February 2021 Kit Projects

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share some more projects as a guest designer for La-La Land Crafts using the amazing February monthly kit ! I created two more cards using the Club La-La Land Crafts February 2021 Club Product Kit to show you today! The club kits are a monthly subscription and are a great value! This month's kit is '50s Retro-themed.  There are three ways you can subscribe: the Product Kit which includes both the rubber stamps and a set of exclusive Dies, the Stamp Kit which includes just the stamps OR the Dies Only Kit. A new kit is showcased around the 15th of every month!
Here is a video for a closer look at my two cards:


For my first card I created a slim line featuring the adorable dancing poodles and Jukebox die. I colored them using Copic markers. I also used patterned papers from the LLLC Love You More paper pack.


I stamped and embossed the sentiment and placed it over the heart that I inked in an ombre style using Distress Inks. 


I also added some bling and sparkle to the Jukebox Die.


For my second card I used an A6 card base. I stamped, embossed and colored up Retro Marci using Copic markers. I created a shaker with the Jukebox die using some tulle and iridescent sequins. 


The sentiment works perfectly for the shaker! I also did some light checkered stenciling using Distress Oxide ink and the stencil from the Everything Is Rosy pack. Finally I added bling and sparkle to her glasses and belt. 



Here are links to the products I used:


Additional La-La Land Products:

Card 1 Copic Colors:
Poodles- W3, W1, W0, W00, RV00
Jukebox- BG49, BG15, BG23, BG11, RV55, RV52, RV00, C1, C0, C00

Card 2 Copic Colors:
Hair- E57, E55, E31, E30
Skin- E04, E11, E00, E000, E0000
Cheeks- R30, RV00
Lips- RV13, RV00
Skirt- R83, R81, RV00, RV0000
Shirt- C1, C0, C00 
Belt & Glasses- T9, T7, T5, T3
Jukebox- R85, R83, R81, RV52, BG05, BG53, BG11, B01, C3, C1, C0, C00
Shoes- T7, T5, T3. C1, C0, C00


Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day :)






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)