Saturday, July 31, 2021

Happy Birthday Kitties Card

Hi crafty friends! Today I am sharing a card over on the Butterfly Reflections Ink featuring some new and older products from the shop! The links to the products I used are below.

I just love the new Lawn Fawn Giant Happy Birthday Die and I combined it with some adorable stamps from Mama Elephant. First I used the Lawn Fawn Stitched Woodgrain Back drop die with some white cardstock. Next I cut out the cardstock using the Giant Happy Birthday To You Die. I stamped, embossed and colored up these adorable images from the My Pet Kitties stamps using Copic Markers. I fussy cut them out but you can use the coordinating dies which are available in the shop!


To create the ink blended background I used Distress Oxide inks in Tumbled Glass and Salvaged Patina with the Newtons Nook Designs Cloud Stencil. For the grass I used Bundled Sage and Shabby Shutters. For a finishing touch I added some blue gems. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will visit the shop and check out all the amazing products! Have a great day!

 Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)