Monday, January 17, 2022

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday- 3D

Hi crafty friends! It's Inspiration Monday over at the La-La Land Crafts blog and the challenge is to create a 3D project. You can find the products and colors that I used listed and linked below!
Here is what I made:

For the 3D aspect I used the Gift Bag Die. It is such a great way to present a gift card a birthday or holiday card. I colored up the pup using Copic markers. He's so cute and ready for a party! You can find the colors I used listed below. The patterned papers are from the Celebrate Paper Pack. I used glittered gold cardstock for the handles and bow.

I used regular tissue paper in blue and glued it to the inside back of the die cut leaving plenty of room for the gift card to slide in behind. 


 Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my card. Have a great day :)

Products Used:

Copic Colors: 
Dog- E43, E42, E41, E40, E01, RV00
Hat- BV08, BV11, BV01, V22 with gold metallic marker accents


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)