Monday, February 14, 2022

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday

Hi crafty friends! Today is Inspiration Monday over on the La-La Land Crafts blog and we are sharing cards with the theme: Motherhood/Baby.
Here is what I created:


I used the Owl Builder Die to create a mama and baby owl. To create the owls I used the Double Stitched Egg Dies for the bodies. For face I used the Double Stitched Circles and the ears from the Deer Builder Dies. I embellished the die cuts with some brown Copic markers to add a little detail.


The branch was created using the Tree Die. I used the leaves and flowers from the Large Birdhouse Die. I used some Nuvo drops to add the centers of the flowers. The sentiment is from the Honey Bear stamps and the MOM was created using the letters from the Linked Square Die. I cut the scalloped rectangle from the Spring Is Sprung paper pack and added an additional layer using the Wood Planks Background Stamp.

I hope you like my card. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day :)
Products Used:
Owl Builder Die
Deer Builder Die
Double Stitched Egg Die
Double Stitched Circles Die
Trees Die
Linked Square Die
Large Birdhouse Die
Wood Planks Background Stamp
Honey Bear Clear Stamp Set
Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)