Thursday, July 14, 2022

Spellbinders July 2022 Christmas Collections

Hello crafty friends!! It is Christmas in July at Spellbinders and the July 2022 release is absolutely amazing!! I created a few cards to share with you featuring a variety of new goodies. I hope you like them :) (All the links to the supplies I used are listed below).

For my first project I created a card using non-traditional holiday colors. I love crafting with winter blues and teals for Christmas. The background was created using the Glimmer Hot Foil System and the new Crossed Lines Cardfront Glimmer Hot Foil Plates. The sentiment is included with this set. I also used the Glimmer Hot Foil Roll in Silver. I added the poinsettia florals and leaves from the new Holiday Blooms Etched Dies. This is definitely a "must have" to add to your floral die collection. For a finishing touch I used the Teal Color Essential Gems for the poinsettias.


My second card features the new More Holiday Decorations Etched Dies. This set comes with all the layers you need to create fun Christmas lights and ornaments. I cut out the string of lights using glittered cardstocks for extra sparkle. For the background I used the Forevergreen Embossing Folder and inked it using the Pine Needles Distress Oxide Ink.

I cut the words out from the new Mix & Match Holiday Greetings Etched Dies and the Mirror Gold Cardstock. Next I adhered them to the circle from the Essential Circles Dies and centered it on my panel. I adhered this layer to an A2 sized card base and for a finishing touch I added some bling from the Crystal Mix Color Essentials Gems.


My next card features the new Stylish Merry Christmas Etched Dies and the Stitched Petal Diamond Background Etched Dies. Even without the stitching this background die looks fabulous! I used the Gold Mirror Cardstock for the layer and to cut out the sentiment. I also used vellum for the shadow layer and added some holly leaves and pine branches from the new Christmas Blooms.


To add a pop of color I added the adorable (I think this is my favorite bird die! ) new Tweet Cardinal Die using red cardstock. This little bird is so darn CUTE!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you will check out the new July 2022 collections at the Spellbinders shop. I hope you like my cards. Have a great day :)


Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)