Monday, July 18, 2022

La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday

Hi crafty friends! It is Inspiration Monday over on the La-La Land Crafts blog and this week's theme is COFFEE! I used the adorable Tweet Tweet clear stamps for my card. All the supplies and colors I used are linked below. I hope you like it :)

I stamped and colored this cutie using Copic markers. To create the sky background I inked the Summer Is Here Stencil using Distress Oxide Inks. I used some patterned papers and cut out a window. I love the Coffee Beans Heart Die and decided to use it in the background. I also cut out and colored the branch for the bird to perch and added a sentiment strip. For a finishing touch I embellished with the coffee beans. 


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will check out the fun products in the La-La Land Crafts shop and create some coffee themed projects of your own :)

Products Used:

Copic Colors:
Coffee Beans- E49, E47
Hat & Flower- R85, R83, R81, RV00
Branch- E25, E23
Leaves- G20, G24, G46
Beak- YT24. YT23, YT21, Y21
Cup- E55, E31, E30, E49, E47, E43, E44
Bird- BG18, BG32, BG11. BG01, BG10, BG000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)