Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Halloween Inspiration Week at Newton's Nook Designs


This week Newton's Nook Designs is getting ready for Halloween with a fun Inspiration week! All week the NND Design Team will be sharing inspiration using some of their favorite Halloween products to get you in the mood for tricks and treats! Check out what I created today and don't forget to check the NND Blog each day this week for more fun inspiration! Here is what I created:


I chose the Brooms & Boos stamps for my card. The adorable little witches and sentiments are perfect for a cute or spooky card. I stamped and colored this witch using Copic markers and cut her out using the coordinating dies. To create the background I stamped and heat embossed the new Spiderweb Oval stamp and ink blended over it using Distress Oxide Inks. I cut it out using the largest scallop die from the Oval Frames Die set. 


I chose some coordinating patterned papers from both the Halloween Woofs and Halloween Meows Paper Pads and added a layer of black cardstock to form a border. I adore the Cat Silhouettes Dies and added two of the kitties alongside the witch and for a finishing touch I added some sparkly green bling.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my card. Don't forget to visit the Halloween Products Category at Newton's Nook Designs and get your favorites for creating cute and spooky Halloween crafts!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)