Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Trick or Treat Cat O' Lantern Halloween Card

Hello crafty friends! I have a card to share with some more Halloween inspiration using some stamps and dies from Newton's Nook Designs. All the colors and supplies I used are listed at the bottom of this post :)

To create my card first I stamped and embossed the images. I colored the kitten and pumpkin using Copic markers (colors listed below) and cut it our using the coordinating dies. I masked around the spider web and inked it using Distress Oxide Inks. I cut the oval out using the Oval Frames Die set. 

To create the background layers, I simply cut the patterned papers from the Halloween Meows and Halloween Woofs papers into rectangles using my paper cutter. I layered the purple striped pattern with some black card stock. I glued it all down and popped up the kitten using double adhesive foam tape.


 For a finishing touch I added some sparkly purple gemstones. Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my card. Below you can find links to the Newton's Nook shop and the colors I used. Have a great day :)

Supplies Used

Copic Colors
Cat fur: T5, T3,, E37, E34, W1, W0, W00
Ears: E01, RV00
Eyes: YG93
Hat: T7, T5, T3, T1, V17, V15, V12
Pumpkin: YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12, Y21, YR00

Distress Oxide Inks
Black Soot
Villainous Purple
Shaded Lilac










1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)